Thursday, March 26

Goat Cheese Beer Biscuits and New Print Feature!


Okay, seriously who doesn't like biscuits? That's just as about as un-American as hating peanut butter or hot dogs. This was a recipe passed to me by a friend. Although I still think my regular butter biscuits still rock the house...these are very worth the time....great escape from your everyday bread. 


Goat Cheese Beer Biscuits

1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 Tablespoon sugar
2 cups self-rising flour
1/3 cup Goat Cheese 
1/4 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
2 Tablespoons butter
1 cup beer 
1/2 tsp cracked black pepper

Mix all ingredients together. Do not over mix. Drop biscuits on sheet pan at least 2" apart or fill lined/greased muffin tins. Bake at 350 10-15 minutes, or tops are lightly golden. Cool 5-10 minutes. Serve.

Yields 8-10 biscuits



As requested, you see I've added a new Print Recipe button on my post. Thanks everyone who emailed me suggesting this. Great idea! Now, I'll also be working on printable 4x6 recipe cards. These will soon be added to all my recipes. As of now, all previous recipes do have a print recipes link. I've triple checked all links, but by chance if you see a mistake please let me know ASAP. 
Also, I tried my hardest to keep all printable recipes on one page for your convenience, but there were a few that it was just impossible without making the print so small a flea would need glasses to read it...so you'll just have to suck it up and deal with those. LOL 

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Goat cheese buscuits - how yummy!!! They are gorgeous!

Culinary Wannabe said...

Ye, please! I love biscuits! I can't imagine what goat cheese in them is like, but I'm sure it's wonderful!

Donna-FFW said...

They must be wonderful with goat cheese.. canteven imagine how wonderful, they look terrific!! I LOVE your new blog look, it is awesome!

Chef E said...

Did someone just whisper goat cheese, and biscuits in my ear??? Hot damn girl you speak my language, but I would adapt them for my GF...looking hot there in that pic...

Reeni said...

These sound so good! Love the goat cheese!

Anonymous said...

Goat cheese in anything has my vote.

I love the changes you've made to your blog. The print recipe button is so pretty!

;) amy

Anonymous said...

Hi!☺

Enjoying your blog!!!

Jennifer said...

Biscuits are the best and with goat cheese-too good. come on over to check out the PEEP contest.

Karen Brown Letarte said...

Kendra, I heart this recipe!! I always enjoy spoiling the guys with home baked supper breads, and this is a perfect addition! DC loves goat cheese, so I'm sure these will be a hit! I am so glad these are drop biscuits, too. I love your new blog design!

:) K

grace said...

i've eaten lots and lots of biscuits in my day, cheese biscuits included. that said, i can state with certainty that i've never had goat cheese AND beer in a biscuit. tremendous creation!

Gloria Chadwick said...

Your biscuits look very yummy and delicious! I love to eat these kind of biscuits with pot roast to dip in the gravy. :)

Susie said...

Yummy!

Hornsfan said...

OMG this looks delicious, I adore biscuits and these sound amazing!

Simones Kitchen said...

I can safely say that cookies are also hugely populair in Holland and this recipe with the goatcheese.... that sounds sooo good that I will have to try it soon!

Ginger said...

WOW very unique flavors... I can't imagine the faces at the table when I put these down. They will for sure be a big hit in my family. I just went to the kitchen to see if I have everything to make them and I do!!! YEA!!!! Thank you so much sharing....

Kiezie said...

Yum, these look great, and the cheese option offers some great variety too!! Love it!

The Blonde Duck said...

How did you do that print thing? That's awesome!

You know, just for their name, I'll have to make those biscuits. You've got me drooling!

White Trash Momma said...

awww man, I love feta and I love beer...so this is a great idea for me! Thank you for posting it!

Post a Comment