This week will be a little lighter since we all are dragging from such rich fair at Thanksgiving. Plus, with planning Christmas dinner, I want to keep my time in the kitchen and budget low.
- Monday-Meatloaf, creamed potatoes and green beans
- Tuesday- Oven baked ranch chicken tenders and broccoli rice casserole
- Wednesday-Black bean and pineapple quesadillas
- Thursday-Grilled steak and Cesar salad
- Friday- Homemade pizza and left over salad
- Saturday- Take out (kids pick)
- Sunday- Salisbury steak, wild rice, peas with pearl onion, honey butter yeast rolls