Wednesday, February 4

Glass of Lemonade?


I am officially a genius. Well, now I can prove it to my husband. I have a bloggie award that tells me so. Even better... a domestic genius to boot. I may just have to print this out and tape it to the bathroom vanity just to politely remind him each morning. My girl, Rachel over at Sweet Angel Memories says that I'm a Domestic Genius. Guess I have her snowed eh? LOL Thanks Rachel for the ego boost. 

I want to thank my great friend Rachel for this award. I promise to love and cherish it forever, not only because its my first but because it came from you. 

So now to spread the love. I pass this Lemonade Stand award to:

Julia...how I envy her beautiful farm life over at Our Simple Life. She also deserves another for bringing us beautiful quality apron fashions at The Apron Goddesses

My wonderful friend Kim over at Blessed Hope who can really use all the luv and prayers you can dish out. Recently gave birth to her seventh blessing whom has Spina Bifida.

Lori Lackey my sister in Faith and study A World of Ideas.

Gail, an all around sweet lady who has had life trip her yet she keeps truckn. Friday Not Just a Day of The Week.

And my innovative Foodie Friends whom inspire me to be a better baker and cook. 

So yawl don't forget to post this award on your post or blog and pass the luvvvv around to others who you find bring a smile or happiness to your bloggie world. Make sure and tell them how great they are :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, you are a domestic genuis!

Thanks for the award. I'm blushing!

;) amy

Anonymous said...

You are a genius! You just don't give your self enough credit.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for passing it to me too! That's is so wonderful!

Reeni said...

Congrats on your award!! What a sweetie for passing it on to me. Thanks a lot!!

Gloria Chadwick said...

Kendra, you're so sweet to share your domestic genius with all of us. How cool is it that your first award is the Lemonade Award after you made your delicious lemon pound cake!? Thanks so much for passing it along to me. I'll wear it proudly on my blog. :)

Chef E said...

I agree and second your motion to all!

I was also excited when these awards came along, and told my hubby!

Julia said...

Congratulations!! Genius is as Genius does!!!!

Anna Lefler said...

Congrats on the award!

And thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower - I really appreciate that!

Have a great weekend...

:^) Anna

Post a Comment